Skip to main content

Send us your concerns and complaints

Problem resolution process

If you are unhappy with any issue related to the behavioral health services you are receiving, you could use the Behavioral Health Services Department’s problem resolution process to try and resolve your concerns.

Behavioral Health Services Problem Resolution Process for Mental Health and Substance Use

How can I start the problem resolution process?

  • Complete the Grievance and Appeal form and send it to the Quality Assurance Program at:
    Quality Assurance Program, P.O. Box 28504, San Jose, CA 95159
  • You may call the Quality Improvement Coordinator at 1 (800) 704-0900 for assistance in filing your complaint or to speak with an on-call staff from your managed care plan.​​​

Who else can help me?